<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Life for me could not be at one of the most complicated and challenging states right now..
I dunno if this is depression talking or just plain frustration with everything that i want to go right but isn't. C'mon.. it's the year of the Tiger supposedly. Where's all that promised luck and prosperity??


I'm going through multiple breakdowns, spiraling one by one out of control, scared as hell about what other uncertainties coming ahead, trying my best to contain and fix whatever damages on multiple fronts.. Career, Family, Relationships, Health, Businesses, Self.. Everything is not at peace but strangely, i feel calm.. That is strange. Is it because i already know the future? That i possess the mind to get me through this unscathed?


Maybe this strength is being caused by the influence of another? :)

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?