<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Gulp.. 
I'm soooo in trouble.. again.. And i should know myself better :s


Ok.. I think i may have found my female twin.. Significant other half.. Whatever you call this life altering interjections.. maybe she's not but but but.. she's doin a darn good job of passing the basic test in freakin flying rainbow colours weii!! I can't tell you what that test is here though.. but basically, she's got a brain (finally!!), totally lovable personality & sense of humor, genetics, can speaks the propers Engrands, sexy as hell in a cute way, she's got ambition, similar taste in music, loves to travel.. The female version of me maybe?


I can't stop thinking about her, i can't get her out of my miiiiind.. it's driving me crazy!.. Yes i know it's that early stage infatuation puppy love smitten kitten thingymajiggy but i haven't felt that for someone in a long long time! My blog hiatus says it all doesn't it?  


I I I.. I am so dead.. This girl is going to mess me up so bad and i don't care.. It's gonna mess both of us up if she falls for me too.. It's going to be worth it.. Bring it on!

Labels:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?