<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

One for the ladies..

An old friend i haven't heard from for a long time asked me on the phone the other day.. "There is something about you that's different".. and she continued, "it's sexy.. some thing has changed and i don't know what, but it's making me hott"..

I just naturally dismissed it of course.. since i've been getting that quite frequently this year from a number of women that once considered me a "just a friend".. Translation for the guys, "You will never get in my skirt, but i'll keep you around just in case some jerk hurts me".. sorry dudes.. and u know from my previous posting on what i think about that..

But after being stuck in a relatively dumb traffic jam and having to reply suggestive sms messages from other ladies.. i started to ask.. What has changed here? Yes i've lost weight, some women have complimented on the more sleeker sexier clothes and style.. but.. is it the "girl.. really.. i don't give a damn.." attitude that i've had since i've made it known that i have no conscious interest in chasing women this year?

Is it the scandalous rumours flying around about the various gorgeous women i've been seen with around town? So what if they are hott? I've been with much hotter ones past and present.. no big deal there.. Or is there other secret stories of me going around amongst these women that i'm suddenly a great catch? hahaha.. hmm.. thanks for that favour.. ;)

I have to admit, the main reason i've had to exclude the distraction of women was simply because time doesn't permit me with all my personal and external ventures taking off successfully and really, i just didn't want to be bothered with the "being nice" or their "cuddle bitch" crap.. Go find some other shoulder to cry on.. Don't get me wrong.. I'm not being conscious, a jerk, insecure, egoistical and sarcastic.. there's a very fine difference which most people miss, it's just confidence, believe and purposeful with a mission to achieve.. plus, I just purely don't have the time to sort out these women nor have not met any girl worthy a mental, ambitious, sexual challenge to me to warrant my interest.. yes you can try again but really.. honey, u gotta try harder.. and if any of you feel you wanna be more than a "friend with privileges" then yeah, you can make and appointment and reach my PA.. maybe it's this other bad boy side of me..

What ever on earth has caused this sudden heighten sex appeal and these sudden ramblings? Must be the scent i'm wearing..
(yes dear.. you have to come up real close to my neck.. a little closer.. that's it.. good girl.. you are getting turned on now.. admit it..)

J:o)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?