<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I've had a really busy hectic month travelling.. Sabah, Thailand, Singapore, Australia.. and there's so much i want to tell you but i'm just glad to be home for the moment.. there's a lot of feelings going through my heart.. confusing really.. and it's choking me silently..

Angry about my words being taken out of context and used maliciously to slander me and ruining my friendship with a long time good friend..
Anxious about work stuff and new beginnings to a great future..
Confused by all the attention i'm giving or receiving from the women in my life.. while wishing i had the love of just one..
Excited about my trip to Melbourne.. who knows what'll happen there?..
Stressed from all this juggling and multi-tasking..
Tired from my lack of sleep and waiting for you to realise me..
Hungry.. haven't eaten lunch..
Happy from knowing that i'm fortunately blessed with friends, family and those who care..
and there's so much more..

breathe.. all these shall pass..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?