<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Play of the Heart (Work in Progress)
by Johan Nasir

Why is it that this game of love be complicated,
when both of us want the same thing desired,
the feeling of truly being loved by someone close
and yet we play hard to get with silly guarded poses..

We see each other, acting all independant and guarding
We hint little messages, trick questions, mind readings
but end up with more unanswered questions
leaving the heart in more anxiety and tension..

See it's really simple, I already know i want you..
I don't know if you see the stealing glance..
I don't know if you want to take the chance
and explore a little further in giving and receiving
what you said you always wanted and longin..
what you've been looking in the wrong places and not gettin..

I'm not saying that this feeling is love babyboo,
I'm not saying that i'm the best person for you,
I know i just don't wanna be in another,
"i love you as a friend" situation either,
Soulmates don't necessary make lasting
relationship partners that make your heart sing.

But i do know one thing my angel pure,
i'm gonna treat you like u never been before,
take our own sweet time, don't wanna rush,
ain't gonna hush, it's gonna be lush and plush
so what's it gonna be my precious crush?..
are we gonna hit the jackpot with a royal flush?

I'm lovin these moments together we spent,
clandestine meetings grooving under the tent,
you light up the room with your sexy dimple..
you're like a queen on a whole new exotic level..
don't want you to ever feel alone in this travel..
i'll be here waitin for you to give me a signal..

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?